Satin Pleasure Ties for Sensory Deprivation: How to use them and spice up your love life
Sex is a crucial element of most healthy relationships, but the trick is to find your pleasure points. For some it might be a sensual foreplay, for some it can be a spicy role-play, but for others a kinky BDSM session is the way to go. And the truth is - everyone are right!
So, how do you find your pleasure points? The simple answer is - have open conversations about sex, and then try new things.
And, if you think that BDSM could be for you, then a good idea, is to start simple - by tying up your hands, or blindfolding. And, this is where the Sensual Pleasure ties can come into your intimate play.
What are the Pleasure Ties?
Why *Satin* Pleasure ties?
The best part about using satin pleasure ties is that they don't damage your skin. Most normal ropes, ones that people buy from drugstores and camping supply shops, tend to contain chemicals and dyes which will irritate the skin rather than massage it.
How to use the Pleasure ties?
- As Restraints, where you restrain one’s ability to move
- As Ties, where you tie one up to some object, like a chair, or yourself to your partner
- As a Blindfold, where you cover one’s eyes
That being said, you can recreate kinky situations where both or one of the participants is restrained or tied up in some way. The specific reason why these ties are sensual rather than strictly bondage is because there's more to tying somebody up than just restraining his/her movement alone.
The Ties can be wrapped around your partner's body, including around your partner's chest. When you do this, it is extremely exciting for the receiver of the bondage! It leaves both of their breasts exposed and unprotected without making them uncomfortable in any way!
Experiment by using more than one satin tie at a time on your partner (our Sensual Pleasure Ties comes as a set of two). This causes an increased amount of pressure which increases arousal while simultaneously decreasing circulation slightly. But remember you should not tighten a satin tie incredibly tightly unless you know that you and your partner are completely okay with it.
Whom is it for?
In what situations should I use the Pleasure Ties
Why are Sensual Pleasure ties better than other bondage tools?
I. Satin Pleasure Ties
- They tend to offer a smoother feel than other types of bondage materials such as leather or rope.
- They do not need any special care and maintenance making them easy to use repeatedly.
- Can be worn around different parts of the body besides wrists, including ankles
- Can slip off
- Can be tied too tightly, if not used correctly
II. Metal handcuffs
- They're made of metal, so they're strong and durable
- They make you feel more submissive or dominant
- They're adjustable! The handcuffs can be adjusted to fit any size wrist
- They can be uncomfortable if worn for too long
- The cold, hard metal against your skin might not be for some people
- They're painful. The metal handcuffs can easily cause burns on your skin, especially if they're extra tight
- Heavier than other similar tools
III. Leather handcuffs
- Leather handcuffs are often considered to be more luxurious than metal handcuffs
- They're adjustable, so they fit everyone's wrist or ankle sizes
- They're perfect for beginners who want to explore bondage play
- They might not be as durable as you hope
- They can be difficult to remove, which can lead to skin irritation
- If used incorrectly they can cause unwanted injuries
Which type of restraint to use?
Ok, sounds great, but where to start?