This website is operated by SIA Joyful Couple and hosted on Shopify Inc.'s (“Shopify”). They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Also www.joyful-couple.com and www.joyful-couple.lv are properties of SIA Joyful Couple.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The games and other products we offer provide instructions and are only suggestive. By using our products you are liable for your actions and with all the direct or indirect outcomes from them. Our product may come with instructions that require to use third party items or services: it is up to you to decide if you are willing to use them and choose, which provider is the best suit for you.
Games and other products have a suggestive nature and do not provide the same experience to everyone. It is all about, how you use them
- We are not responsible for the quality of the final product you make from our printable products. We are responsible for the quality of the file itself, but not the printed product.
- We are responsible for the quality of the physical product. In case your product is delivered to you defected, you are eligible for a refund or a new item. In case you want a refund or new item, you must provide us with a documented proof of defect (i.e. photograph) and deliver the defected item back to us. For undamaged, like - brand new quality - items you are eligible for a refund or new item within 45 days of receipt. Damaged or unsatisfactory items may be returned within 14 days of receipt without a reason. You are responsible for shipping and shipping costs of the returned item
- Digital products are non-refundable, but in case you receive a faulty file you are eligible to receive a new file of the faulty product.
- All our digital files are tech edited and tested by independent testers to assure they are accurate and contain no mistakes. If a mistake is discovered we will take immediate action to re-check the instructions, correct it, and send the corrected version to you and others that might have been affected.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of our product, without express written permission by us.
- All our products are subject to the copyright protection rules and regulations.
Any reprinting, reproduction, or distribution of our patterns, in digital or hard form for the purpose of monetary gains, is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed in bad faith and/or by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- We reserve the right to use your feedback and/or comments on our public properties such as but not limited to websites, social media, adverts
- Questions and comments should be sent to us at email@example.com
-SIA Joyful Couple is a Company based in Latvia. Legal address: Rīga, Baldones iela 28 - 43, LV-1083. Contact address: Nākotnes iela 3B-33, Saldus, LV-3801.
Permit to redistribute the contents of public property of our website (www.joyful-couple.com):
Public property is considered images, text, and numbers that are available on our website publically and is accessible without a password, need of purchase and/or license and is not otherwise prohibited.
You may use our publically available contents for your or Third-party use with the condition you will credit the source, which is htttps://www.joyful-couple.com. And you must inform the Third-party that the source must be credited by adding our hyperlink (www.joyful-couple.com) to the material.
International Taxes and Duties
The orders are fulfilled from our warehouse, located in Europe, or in some case in our partner warehouses in Europe and USA.
Dpeneding on the order destination you might be responsible to pay any applicable inbound duties, taxes, and any other fees which your local Customs authority deems appropriate. These fees are paid to your local carrier or government and are not collected by SIA Joyful Couple, and thus cannot be refunded.
We ship international packages DDU (duties and taxes unpaid), meaning that these fees are not included in the price of the goods you purchase from our website. All applicable fees must be paid by the recipient in order to receive the parcel. As we are unable to advise the amount of what these fees might be, we recommend contacting your country's customs office or tax agent for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.joyful-couple.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Information We Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you gave your permission to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example) if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support; when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list; if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services, and 2) Compliance with the Shopify Inc. Terms of Service.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
SIA Joyful Couple
VAT no.: LV48503027815
Baldones iela 28
Latvia, the European Union