The Life Conversations: Question Game for Couples and How it can Improve Your Relationship
So, what are the “Life Conversations”?
Categories of the Life Conversations
Life Conversations contain 100 questions sorted into 7 Categories:
- 10 “Money” questions
- 10 “Health” questions
- 10 “Work” questions
- 10 “Leisure” questions
- 20 “Philosophy” questions
- 20 “Relationship” questions
- 20 “Difficult Questions”
You can see some more examples of the cards in the Life Conversations product listing).
Why have such conversations at all?
How do you play the Life Conversations?
- Take out the cards, and sort them into their categories.
- Each picks up a question from the same category.
- Answer your question (or take turns and answer both questions).
- And when your partner answers their question – listen.
- Keep playing and connect!
Want to have the best experience?
A few steps for a better experience
To make your experience even better and more intimate, there are some tips you can follow.
- To truly connect, you both need to be ready to open up, listen and just be present. So, first, be sure that you both are in the mood for such conversations. That means both of you.
- Be sure to have at least an hour for just the two of you. It is difficult to have meaningful conversations when you have a lot of distractions going on.
- Setting matter, so set up the mood by turning on some background music and bringing some snacks and drinks.
Why play the Life Conversations and who is it for (and for who - not so much)?
Life Conversations builds the foundation upon the most important aspect of any relationship – communication, so we consider it our most universal relationship game, so we would say it is meant for all kinds of couples.
Thank you for reading this article! If you found the Life Conversations enticing and exciting, please, be sure to go ahead and try it out yourselves. You can see more details and purchase it here.