Read time: approximately 13 minutes
13 Crucial Conversations Every Couple Needs to Have
1. Where you see this going?
2. Do You See Kids in the Picture?
3. How are you going to manage your finances?
4. How often do you want to have sex?
5. How are you going to manage the housework?
6. Where do you want to live and are you open to the idea of moving?
7. How will your family fit into our life?
8. What are your long-term goals?
9. What kind of work/life balance do you each want?
10. Do your travel goals match up?
11. How do you feel about drugs/alcohol?
12. What kind of relationship do we want?
13. What's your definition of a meaningful conversation?
These are not your typical “I love you” conversations. These are tough, honest discussions that address the real challenges in your relationship, and if you do them well, they can bring about real changes in your relationship.
They can lead to new and interesting ways of looking at things, and they can be much more fun than most other conversations because they are focused on how you really feel and not just what you want or need from your partner.