It’s no secret that foreplay is one of the most important components of sex—but what exactly does it entail? From making out to dirty talk, here are ten things you can do to keep your partner and yourself well-pleasured.
*Tips are sorted in no particular order and can be done each separately.
Read time: approximately 12 minutes
10 Foreplay Activities that Will Drive Your Partner Wild!
What is foreplay and why do you need it?
1. Warm-Up: Kissing
2. Touch: The First Sensual Stroke
3. Surprise: Play the Foreplay Game
4. Knead: Body and Mind
5. Tickle: Sensual Pleasure
6. Anticipation: Sensory Deprivation
7. Lick: First Taste
8. Vibes: Scent and Flavor
9. Tease: Dirty Talk
Of course, these 2 suggested quotes are simple suggestions, and there are thousands of dirty talk lines you can use - from vanilla to vulgar. You just have to find what is the sweet spot for you.
10. Rub: A Passionate Massage
11. Bonus: Do it over again
- The obvious one or the physical foreplay, which we all know. It is physical and consists of some mixture of all the techniques we discussed in this article.
- The ongoing, or the emotional foreplay, which is quite often forgotten or overlooked. Basically, everything you do, is a part of foreplay – the way you dress, the way you look at your partner, the way you communicate. And, we are not talking about the time, when the physical Foreplay occurs. We are talking about the everyday routine
So, after your amazingly passionate evening ends, remember that! Be considerate, be nice, and talk with your partner – it all will contribute to your next physical foreplay.
We would love to hear from you!